+44 1235 868 835
Cranes and large heavy plant need tough durable rig mats to ensure safe site access. The composite Dura-Base mats allow constant repeated heavy loads over protracted periods of time, with no detriment to the underlying surface or damage to vehicles.
Its non-slip surface ensures a safe working area for your workforce with negligible trip hazards. It increases traction for cranes and plant, thereby helping to ensure the safety of your crew.
While you may not want to accommodate a submarine, the largest cranes and plant can travel across and operate on the Dura-Base temporary road mats with ease.
No manual handling
Dura-Base mats are laid using the unique Terrafirma Multi-Grab.
No chains, slings or air tools are required, so no manual lifting or handling of the mats is needed. A simple locking pin locks the mats firmly in place, forming a continuous trackway with minimal trip hazards.
Dura-Base is suitable for use in:
- All terrain, including farmland, peat bogs and wetland
- Military operations and exercises
- Construction and utilities
- Environmentally sensitive areas (SSSIs)
Why choose Dura-Base?
- No manual handling or hand contact with the mats
- Reduces trip hazards to a minimum
- Safe in environmentally sensitive areas (SSSIs)
- Tough enough for the heaviest cranes and plant. Can support 40 kg per cm² (400 tonne per m²)
- Reduces the need for costly security
- Interlocking system prevents mud seepage
- No additional underlay required
- Tread pattern increases traction
- Suitable for all terrain and weather
- Quick and simple to install
- Easy to clean, wet or dry
For the best value quotation call Terrafirma on 01235 868835, or email your enquiry to infoUK@newpark.com